Learnings from C-Beauty in 2021
The Chinese Pulse’s new study gives a sharp understanding of the expanding “created in China” beauty market by deciphering the best practices of more than 50 C-beauty brands in make-up, skincare, haircare and fragrance industries.
It provides key learnings for global brands’ chinese strategy in terms of marketing positioning, digital & events communication and product offer.
Context: background and evolution of the past years of C-Beauty brands
1_ 6 different types of C-Beauty brands The landscape of C-beauty brands and its evolution
2_ C-Beauty best practices strategies In terms of recent product offer, newest marketing activations, digital communication
3_ Creative moodboards -> C-Beauty latest aesthetic trends with visual moodboards to decode the modern C-Beauty storytelling
Key take-outs for international brands : how to adapt to those emerging competitors on a local and global scale ?
+ Appendix : deep dive in 50 C-beauty brands. For each brand : a complete analysis of the brands’ story, hero product with key offer and marketing strategy.
- A deep dive into 50 C-Beauty brands (Skincare, Make-up and Fragrance)
- Qualitative interviews with 3 C-Beauty experts and chinese beauty advanced consumers
- TCP analysis of the C-Beauty Brands best practices in 2021: product offer, digital activations, collabs’, events and experiences etc..
- A qualitative screening of the chinese social medias and UGC (user generated content)
- Desk research / Outsource datas analysis
FORMAT : PDF _ 130 pages appr. with words and images*
* Images non free of rights / For internal use only
PRICE : 2,800 euros HT (including a 1h call with TCP expert)
Cover picture : Photography from C_beauty brand @Only You _ Wechat offical account